Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving Already?!?!?

Hey NeverEver's,

Can you guys believe that it is already Sunday...and only 3 days away from Thanksgiving? I really can't believe that it is already here. Where has the time gone? Seriously!

I just got my Turkey and since I can have anywhere from 10 to 20 people over this Thursday, I had to go big! Found a 18.50 pound-er which should be enough to feed everyone!


I really had to move things around to be able to fit it. But in the end it was all put in!

So has everyone already figured out all the dishes for Turkey Day? I have most of the ideas already lined up. Here is what I got so far!

For my Turkey - Brined Herb-Crusted Turkey with Apple Cider Gravy

For my Stuffing - No stuffing, I want to have more of fresh herbs instead of bread!

For my Sides - Corn on the Cob - Honey Glazed Roasted Carrots - Snap Peas - Mushrooms - Mashed Potatoes - Toasted Scallions

For my Bread - Philsbury Biscuits (Hey I am not ready to cook bread yet ^_^)

For my Dip - Cranberry Apple Butter

For my Desert - Cranberry Bliss Bars

Yup, that is the game plan! Now to see if I can stick to it. Thanksgiving always seems to have a way of messing with the greatest of game plans!

So I do have some none Holiday things to share with you all as well!

First off:


Yup I have decided to do another challenge! This one is more physical instead of in the kitchen. So it starts on November 22nd (yup Thanksgiving) to December 31st and you do either 50 burpee's or squats that day. Once you are done you post to the Challenge Loop page that you did it! 

Really looking forward to this one because it will help me great ready for the next big news!


Yup, I signed up for the 2013 5k Color Run! It is on 2-2-2013 and I have lots of work to do before that day comes.

I have been seriously thinking about doing a 5k for a few years now, but I...well I was lazy and didn't know which one. Sp after much looking I decided on the Color Run. I mean first of all it looks like SO much fun. Secondly, it doesn't require me to run so its a perfect beginner one! And finally, well some of my Friends are doing it as well.

Yup I really didn't want to run alone.

That is my news! Heading out to do a short walk then come back in and play some Halo 4 with the Hubby!

So NeverEver's, have you run a 5k yet? And if you have which one did you do? Also, have you played around with the ChallengeLoop site yet? It is so much fun you really have to check it out!

No comments :

Post a Comment