Thursday, December 27, 2012

Motivational Thursday + My 20 Things!

Hey NeverEver's!

I have been busy today getting household chores done and taking care of a sick Hubby. I am happy to report that the laundry is done, and Hubby doesn't have a fever anymore! All in a days work right?

Anyways, here is another Thursday...which requires Motivation! However, before we get into that I wanted to share my #elf4health challenge today!


Today I was to 'Make a List of 20 things I was grateful for'. To tell the truth this one wasn't as hard as yesterdays 'Look in the Mirror' challenge. So I wanted to share with you all what my 20 things are!


There is plenty more, but these were the ones I came up with at first.

Okay on to the 'Motivational Thursday'!








Have a great Motivational Thursday NeverEver's! 

No comments :

Post a Comment