Thursday, January 3, 2013

Motivational Thursday & Juicing

Hey NeverEver's!

I really wasn't MIA...I promise. I was just sick, and apparently my body needed lots and lots of rest after Commitment Day. Not that I blame my body AT all! To tell you all the truth I am still feeling really sore but at least now it is the 'good' sore not the OH MY I CAN'T MOVE AT ALL type of sore!

Have I ever really said how much I hate being sick? No well I can officially say it now...I HATE being sick! But then again, who doesn't hate being sick?


Anyways, before actually heading into the Motivational & Thursdays, that is a regular here! I wanted to share something that I will be doing started tomorrow. 

I decided that I wanted to do a Natural Detox...or at least by natural no pills, supplements, and just no craziness. I wanted to easy to follow, with natural food and just sounded right. Something that will bring me into the New Year as clean and ready as I can be! And I found it thanks to #Elf4Health elf Kelly over from No Sugar Sweet Life

Her Juicing for Weight Loss, is that simple, no craziness that I was looking for! I got all the ingredients  right before I fell sick, so they are all ready for me in the fridge! Here is my Day 1 - 5 recipes! Can NOT wait to tell you all how it goes! 

Oh one other thing! Sorry I really forgot about my Day 2 Ab's Challenge Workout!



Okay now on to Motivational Thursdays! 







Okay NeverEver's, I am about ready to go to bed, still kind of feeling that little sickness right in the back of my throat. So stay warm everyone!



2 comments :

  1. So glad you found me too Alicia! Please let me know if you have any questions as you're doing the juicing/Rebooting...or just need to vent :) Also, if you're not feeling well, you might want to wait an extra couple of days before starting so you know your body is strong and ready for this challenge. Detoxing day 2 and 3 can be hard, with headaches and fatigue and just overall not-that-fun-ness...so I'd imagine if you're already sick it wouldn't be so good. Anyways, just my 2 cents. :) Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly! Thank you I will reach out to you while doing this, it will be so easy with the #elf4health fb page! I think if I am still feeling sick tomorrow I will postpone it a while longer. Will let you know! Thank you again Kelly!

      Delete