Thursday, January 17, 2013

Motivational Thursday

Hello NeverEver's!

Look at this...I am still alive and fighting this flu but, I see the light at the end of the tunnel and it is almost over! Seriously, I am so tired of getting sick and that is one of the reasons why I am so ready to change my health and lifestyle. We all know or heard those studies that healthier people don't get sick as often. I really can't wait to test it out ^_^

Okay, so besides being sick from Tuesday night, I did go to the gym and did 2 -30 min classes from the Lakewood 24 Hour Fitness. The first class was a LesMills CXWork and oh it felt awesome. Every part of my body worked, especially the tummy, in  30 minutes! I wouldn't have believed it without going through it myself. Plus, the trainer gave plenty of modifications of those of us that aren't as fit...



The second class was also a LesMills class but it was BodyCombat. This was just a 30 minute class and by the end of it I was drenched. It is something that I will be going to again. Seriously LOVE the idea and the effect of a 30 minute classes!

But, after Tuesday things went a little down hill. Body aches, wanting to sneeze and not being able to and just wanting to stay in bed all day long. Now, Thursday, I am finally feeling a little more like myself but I will be taking it easy until Saturday.

Because Saturday is going to be crazy. Yup crazy. How? Well one of my best friends is taking me to my first Boot Camp class. The catch...I have to be at her place by 6:30 am. I should mention that she lives about 30-40 minutes away and I am NOT a morning person. But, I am going to be doing this class. Not only because She is going to be there but because I will forever regret not going. And I have enough things to regret that I don't need more regrets. So I can not wait to share with you all my first Boot Camp experience!

Now I don't know about you all but I am really ready for some Motivational Thursday!











I really do like this last one! So NeverEver's have a great Thursday and don't get sick like me!

No comments :

Post a Comment