Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Weigh In - It's Time Again!

Hey NeverEver's!

It is Friday...Friday is finally here! Here on the West Coast we are just getting off of work, Hubby just came home, and getting ready for our weekends. What an awesome day.

But, around here Friday's is also my Weigh In day. This is still a new thing for me, accountability that is, and it all started when I decided that I needed that accountability. And I have to say that I love it. Even when I gained weight -_-.

So without anymore procrastination here is my results for today!


Weight - 206.4
BMI - 40.51



Current Results 2/8/13

Weight - 205.5
BMI - 40.34
Weight Lost to Date: 0.9

I am actually pretty darn happy with that 0.9 loss this week. It hasn't been the best week for workouts, okay almost none at all, and not really watching what I am eating. 

So every small, tiny, step is a victory in this journey. Besides, I am feeling the changes in my clothes and it is AMAZING! 

Okay NeverEver's I will be leaving you all until Sunday. I hope you all have an amazing weekend and wish us here in Cali...we are having a weird storm. Okay maybe not weird but not really normal for over here ^_^



It was pouring...and yet the Sun was out. Then it started to hail and then stopped. Then it started to pour and thunder and now its quite. But the cycle has been repeating itself all day. 

It has been serious snuggling weather...and now that the Hubby is home...well it is time to snuggle ^_~

2 comments :

  1. It rains with the sun out ALL the time in Florida. So weird! Congrats on the loss, girly! You've got this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't do it THAT often in Cali and when it does it is usually just a sprinkling never a real down pour ^_^. And thank you it wasn't an easy week lol

      Delete