Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday - Weigh In Day + LA Marathon

Hey NeverEver's!

So that title might be a little confusing. Especially since I am not actually running or even walking the LA Marathon. I am actually currently working at the Asics Department. I will be there tomorrow as well, so make sure you stop by if you are running that LA Marathon!



I will tell you something though. Standing for 8+ hours is not easy, or at least not anymore, so my feet are so not happy with me! Even with me getting some cool new gear with working with the Asics Group!



Yup, I am really liking the shoes. Comfy and after standing all day they weren't to bad. I am sure the shoes I have wouldn't have held up as good.

So, now it is time to actually get down to my Weigh In. Can I hear drum rolls please!


Now it is time to Weigh In! 

Last Results 3/1/13

Beginning Weight: 206.4
Beginning BMI: 40.51

Last Weight: 205.2
Last BMI: 40.12


Current Results 3/15/13

Weight: 204.9
BMI: 40.04

Weight Lost to Date: 1.5

Here is my take on this. Last week I did horrible. I didn't blog, I didn't eat right, I didn't drink right and I didn't exercise at all. This week, I have been doing some juicing (haven't been perfect on it) and I have been working out. So I am not at all surprised by this number. 

I have to earn my weight loss and I wasn't earning it. So the fact that I got back down to where I was before I stopped that. So this isn't bad. But I got to do better and I am planning of having next week to have better!

Okay NeverEver's, that is it for tonight. I am hitting the sack early so I can see all you LA Marathoners tomorrow morning!

No comments :

Post a Comment