Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Blister be Gone

Hey NeverEver's!

Hope you guys had a great Monday!! Mine wasn't all that great but its mainly because of my blister! However...the blister is almost all gone now...or at least the pain so I can put my full weight on my foot! Which is the most important part as I really want to workout!

So tomorrow starts officially the Workout Calendar!

I am really looking forward to working out tonight. Especially since I got the hubby to agree to do the workout with me. It was the only one I was able to get him to do with me...but that is fine. One is better then nothing. We even got him some workout clothes this weekend, with shoes!!

So he is all ready!

But tomorrow. Tomorrow is something special.
June 5th is National Running Day! And for the first time ever I am actually going to run on a special day ^_^. How are you going to spend National Running Day? I am aiming for 1.5 to 2 miles during my lunch.

I also have to say the Food Planning is going great. I do need a few more containers for my fruits and veggies as snacks but I will be buying them this weekend.

Okay NeverEver's, today is going to be short. Gotta get dinner in the oven and then get the Hubby to his first workout ^_^. Wish me luck on that!

1 comment :