Saturday, June 1, 2013

June 1st!

Hey NeverEver's!

I feel so much more energized by my break...my little hiatus. Sometimes family drama really just takes it all out of you

However I am back and going to be working my body really hard this month. Nothing half done or half measures. It is time for me to be serious and put my whole heart into. It also helps that I have a goal that I want to be healthier for ^_^.

So here is my schedule for this month!

 So it does look pretty full huh? That is because I have EDC coming at the end of this month. Basically 3 whole days of dancing and dancing and more dancing. And I want to be able to actually do it! I don't want to sit on the side lines just 'people watching'.

I have done the Slim in 6 and the Hip Hop Abs before and I feel that this schedule while demanding is something that I can do. Have I done it before? Nope but that doesn't mean I can't do it.

This is just my workout calendar. I am still in the process of creating my Food Prep one which you guys will see tomorrow. It will be the first time that I will be doing 'Food Prep' and I am not sure how well it will be going but I am sure it will be interesting at the very least.

Okay NeverEver's, it is time to get some breakfast and head to the beach with the family!! Which is why you don't see Zumba today ^_~

Have a good and safe weekend. And for everyone in Oklahoma I hope that everyone is safe and warm!

3 comments :

  1. oooooh let me know how you like Slim in 6. I bought it, but have to finish the program I am on right now before I can start it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome plan Alicia!! I'm having a proud of you coach moment!! And you CAN DO it, you're already on your way just believing in yourself!!
    Karen :)
    www.facebook.com/LiveFitKaren

    ReplyDelete