Wednesday, June 5, 2013

National Running Day

Hey NeverEver's!

Welcome to National Running Day. Did you have a good one? Did you guys get out there and ran? Have to say that I enjoyed getting back to running again.

Even though I only did a 1 mile it still felt good to be out on that treadmill during my lunch. I guess I missed it a lot more then I ever thought I would. Which I guess makes me out to be a bigger runner then I ever thought I was ^_^.


So last night was the start of the Nightly Workouts with the Hubby. We did Hip Hop Ab's Cardio Bust and did that get us moving! It was pretty motivating to have the Hubby working out next to me. I have to say that I pushed harder and pulled through.

Tonight we will be working out again. I got to get my energy up for all night dancing at EDC. So I am going to cut this one short so I can get that workout done!

No comments :

Post a Comment