Saturday, June 29, 2013

Summer is Here - July

Hey NeverEver's!

July is almost here. In fact its just a day away. I really can't believe that 7 months have passed sense the beginning of the year. 7 months of 5k's, exercises, back sliding, new jobs, started beachbody, got into shakeology and growing this blog. Its been an exciting 7 months and I really can't wait to see how the rest of the year goes!!

With that being said...let me introduce you to July's Calendar!



Isn't it so cute! I found it at http://hellocuteness.com/freebies/2013-calendars/. I wish I found this place sooner but now I found it...its here to stay!

So as you can see from July 4th to the 7th I don't have any exercises planned. The reason is because of Anime Expo. It is something the Hubby and I do every year.


Here we are from last year! This year I am not dressing up this year but Hubby is. Can't wait to show everyone. Can't so now apparently, the Hubby doesn't want it shown until its ready ^_^.

There is also another change that I have been thinking about for a while. To Gym or not to Gym...that is the question.



And I have decided to suspend or quit my gym membership for now. I have very good reasons as to why I am going to try and suspend and if that isn't possible quit the gym.

  • I have a Treadmill at work and I am actually using it (mostly)
  • I want to finish 30 days of Hip Hop Ab's - And after that I got Slim in 6
  • I have good outside weather to workout in
  • I haven't been to the gym in 2 months
I also have another reason as to why I want to suspend or quit the gym. 


  • I just got a 4 week Boot Camp Program from Groupon with Live in Fit

I just want to know how I am going to survive waking up early enough to get to the 4:45 am class. Oy NeverEver's give me strength! 

I will find out on Monday if I can suspend or if I have to quit. Really I don't want to quit the gym, I just don't want to keep paying for something that I am just not using. 

What else does July have planned for me? 

Well the Hubby's Birthday is on the 10th and I have something planned for him on the 12th. Hopefully, everything will go well ^_^. 

I am also going to be training for my next 5k which is on August 17th. The Ready, Set, Glow 5k. Still can't believe that this race will be my 8th 5k this year. Only have 5 more to go to complete the 13 in 2013 challenge. 

I did decide to do a training plan for this upcoming run. It seemed time to get serious about running my 5k's instead of just 'running' them. I already got my mile down from 16 minutes to 12 minutes and I am sure I can get it down more. So here is my Running Plan!


I got this training plan from Hal Higdon. I almost did the 'Intermediate' Training Plan but after really thinking about it...I am still a beginner. This is the first year I have ever ran before and while I am liking it, I don't want to kill myself or make me hate it. 

Also, I loved that this plan also had Friday as a rest day as that is exactly the day I want as my rest day ^_^

So this is my plan for July. It is going to be a busy month and it looks like its all under control. I just hope the heat doesn't get to bad...I know its wishful thinking. At least the Hubby got the AC unit in yesterday. 

Okay NeverEver's, So what is your plan for July? How do you feel about the gym?

No comments :

Post a Comment