Saturday, November 23, 2013

Arctic Zero - A Healtheir Dessert!

Hey NeverEver's!

Yes its Saturday and I am writing?!? Wonders never stop during the Holiday season does it? However, I am doing a review today and would like to say out right that I am NOT being paid for any of what I am saying. I did get free samples but everything in which I am about to say is my own opinion and not anyone else.

So even though its winter everywhere else here in California it can still be in the 70's and sometimes even higher and that I still want ice cream at times.  Well I was lucky enough to be invited by Arctic Zero to try out some of theirs.

At first I was skeptical of course. A healthy and good tasting frozen dessert? Not likely but I was game to try it. And I have to say I was pleasantly surprised but not only how good they tasted but that there was no 'healthy' after taste that some healthy mass produced items taste.

My favorites were the pints!






These 2 flavors were my favorite. The Maple Vanilla which was creamy and had a sweet after taste that really made my day! The other one was the Cookie and Cream. It had just enough of the 'cookie' taste that I fell in love with!


 Next are the bars and I made the Hubby try these. Mainly because they are dipped in chocolate and well chocolate isn't my thing. Never really has been. However, from the Hubby's review they are delicious and taste just like 'the real thing' which from a guy ^_^.

So here are some stats about Arctic Zero!

The pints come in Maple Vanilla, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Cookies and Cream, Mint Chocolate, Strawberry, Coffee and Chocolate.
They are only 150 calories for the whole pint!
The bars are 85 Calories and Chocolate and Vanilla dipped in Chocolate and Strawberry and Orange dipped in Chocolate.
They are Fat Free, Lactose Intolerant Friendly and Gluten Free

And the most important part is that they are delicious! See if Arctic Zero is near you!

1 comment :

  1. My favorite frozen desserts - Wink Frozen Desserts made with Pea Protein and Stevia!! They're phenomenal and only 25 calories per serving - 4 in a pint. If you live on the east coast, you may be able to find them in stores, otherwise, they're available on line... Sometimes the shipping $$ can be rather pricey... But man, it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete