Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Guest Post - Tabata Workout Post

Hey NeverEver's,

Sorry about not being here yesterday...my computer hates me. It was stuck doing those Windows updates for a day and a half and once I was ready to just get on the Hubby's computer, well that one thought it was a good idea for updates as well. So therefore computers hate me.

But that wont stop me from posting this amazing workout today. Which I did this morning. And man did it kick my behind. It really did, but it was just enough kicking where I wanted to complete it.


Those Mule Kicks may be making it hard to sit today...maybe. Anyways, I am proud to present this workout to all of you. I can do it....you can do it! I just know it!

You can find more of these workouts from Julie Auler and her blog Grace. Lace and Iron be sure to check it out!

1 comment :