Thursday, November 21, 2013

Motivational Thursday + Update on Squat Challenge

Hey NeverEver's!

Today was the first day that it felt like December. It was misting after raining all night. Which I missed as I had passed out by 9:30 my time, which is insanely early for me! I am going to put my early bed time on the fact that I woke up early on Wednesday and worked out in the morning. Just like I am putting my late raise today as to the fact that the bed was just more comfy then it has a right to be ^_^.


See why I wanted to stay in bed! This is why, it was sooo nice and toasty. But work called so I got out of bed and headed into work.

Anyways, it was time for work in which nothing happened because everyone is getting ready for vacation. Which has anyone gotten a turkey yet? Its on my list of things to do this Sunday is to get a Fresh Turkey!

However, I did look into my LIKE = 5 SQUAT Challenge. Here is the verdict!


Tonight when I get home from my 2 hour OT, I will be doing 120 squats. Now because there are so many I am not going weighted. But it will be done!

But I couldn't forget about my Wall Sit Challenge that I am doing w/ Rhodes of Fitness from Facebook.


I did it during my break at work. 6 minutes and 10 seconds of fun. The first 3 minutes went by pretty fast since I was browsing FB. However, the 2nd 3 minutes...I felt every second. Still I never thought I could Wll Sit for so long when I first joined this challenge so that in itself is a victory!

Now its time for Motivational Thursday!







Ok NeverEver's I will see you tonight for my Squat Challenge until then stay warm!! 

2 comments :

  1. 120 squats? Wow. That sounds random. Ha ha. At one time I did 50 here and then another there. But 120? You're a rockstar. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I actually for the 120 from the 1 Like - 5 squat picture and this is the number that they came up with.

      Delete