Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday Food Prep

Hey NeverEver's!

Welcome to Sunday. Is it just me or did this weekend fly by? I swear that it was just Friday yesterday and now its Sunday.

Has anyone started planning for Thanksgiving yet? In my family it is me who does the Thanksgiving dinner. I don't mind its just a ton of planning for a family my size. I am thinking about doing a quinoa stuffing I saw on pinterest (if I can find it again). It seemed like a good alternative to bread. Also, I am going to try and make a pie (and to use Thanksgiving as a cheat day of course). But, since it will be my first pie ever made I am still considering it.



However, it is Sunday and that means Food Prep or at least for me getting my recipes ready so I know exactly what I am making on each day. Except for Tuesday as I am going to the dentist and will most likely be having left overs...or something.

So here is my week plan.

Monday - I am craving this one again - French Onion Soup

Tuesday - If I feel up to it w/ the dentist - Pasta and Broccoli

Wednesday - Grilled Steak Fajitas

Thursday - I have been wanting to try this - Oven Fried Chicken

Friday - Tuna Noodle Casserole

Sat and Sun I will be doing left overs. There should be more then enough for not only lunch but to survive until Sunday. If not I shall improvise ^_~.

Yup so this is my plan. Of course I will be loading up on veggies / fruit for snacks in between all of the dinners. I am really looking forward to this week and seeing what I can do for myself!

Okay NeverEver's, it is time to enjoy...well almost enjoy, my Saints beat the 49er's (please please please!). So I am leaving you all with my plans.

What is your Food Planning for this week?

3 comments :

  1. Looks tasty. This post reminds me that I have to get up from my comfy coach to prep my meals for the week sooner than later :) I haven't had tuna casserole for a LONG time. I recently started adding fish back into my diet (I eat plant-based) and I definitely what to try this dish. Thanks for posting the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crystal, Thank you! And yes the couch is dangerous...even more so then a comfy bed lol. I am actually not a fish type person, I leave it with Tuna or Shrimp. All others fishy things I leave to others lol.

      Delete
  2. I HAVE to food prep for the week, especially with my dietary restrictions (gluten and dairy-free) otherwise I would be completely lost!!

    ReplyDelete