So how did you guys like my first EVER recipe? Have you tried it? Waiting until the weekend? If you do try it please please OH please tell me. I will give out virtual hugs and high fives ^_~
Anyways, can you guys believe that it is already Thursday? Where has this week gone?? I know the answer for me. Half the week was kind of depressing (I over thought about the bills) and the other half I got my a.s.s kicked by the Hubby for over thinking! I am better now. Best thing he said when I told him I could't stop thinking about not having a job 'Then stay busy'. So I did, I took his words to heart and I have been staying busy.
Well except with the laundry...I HATE laundry. But it will be done tomorrow or I wont have any more clean sport bras...which isn't allowed anymore!
So, since the Hubby Motivated me this week I wanted to do a Motivational Theme! This week's theme, cause I can't be the only one that was down in the dumps, is Stay Busy!
It is my choice...and I am choosing happiness!
A second look isn't just for driving and taxes ^_^
7 days is a long time and it repeats itself if you don't make it the first time
This one...well this one I just love!
So NeverEver's, I hope that this Motivation will take you into the weekend and beyond! I know it did me a lot of good just picking out the pictures to use, Thank You GOOGLE!
See you all tomorrow with the Weekly Weigh In!





No comments :
Post a Comment