Sunday, December 1, 2013

December...Really?!?!?

Hey NeverEver's!

Wow its December. Its seriously December 1st! What happened? Where has this year gone? I am not sure and if it wasn't for this blog I am pretty sure my internal calendar would be way worse then it is. 

Anyways, it is December and I am happy to say that most of my Christmas gifts have been gotten. Its now just the odds and ends that I still need to get. I won't be getting a tree until next weekend but I can't wait! And I just got some old Christmas favorites of mine...finally! 

Yes I got them on Groupon but it was such a great deal and I love these Christmas Classics. Now I just need to get the rest of them ^_~. Plus as today is officially December I get to watch one of these badboys! Not sure which one though, and since the Hubby is feeling sick I am thinking about letting him pick! 

How was your Thanksgiving? Mine went pretty darn good. All the cooking went well, I timed the Turkey being done w/ the family coming over perfectly. However, my dessert was a little to sour for me. Cranberries and I just don't get along. 


I would like to mention that the coke you see is not mine...I am still 5 months clean, that is my Father in Laws. We can't get him to stop -_-. 


This was my plate and my ONLY plate. Not sure if it was because I cooked all day and just wasn't that hungry or if I actually learned about portion control. Anyways, I filled my plate w/ my Spinach and Apple Salad, Roasted California Golden Potatoes w/ Pepper and Garlic, Roasted Carrots and Walnuts and my Turkey w/ Cinnamon Cranberry Sauce. 

I did have some of the dessert that was brought by my cousin. She brought home made flan and plain cheesecake. I did have 1 slice of each and they were delicious!

I hope that your Thanksgiving was guilt free, drama free, wonderful time w/ your family and friends!

Did anyone go shopping on Black Friday? Usually for me I don't go out, well not for a few years, but this year we just decided to go. But it wasn't for a gift for anyone else...it was for ourselves! 


Yup Hubby and I got ourselves a new T.V. This thing is a beauty and it is a wonder that it took us so long to get one! Its a Samsung 55 in 3D. Wonderful...I can't wait to watch the Christmas specials on this thing!!

So what are you plans this Holiday? The healthy plans that is. Mine is pretty simple with only 2 challenges that I am doing this month. (what thats small compared to last year!)


I found #Elf4Health last year and it was amazing! Lindsay and Ellie are doing it again and you can still join! Today's challenge is to do 100 burpees (yay -_-) but I will get it done. 

I am also doing a BeachBody Challenge Group as well. I have decided to take the Brazil Butt Lift Master Series for 30 Day challenge. And I am planning on doing the workout in the mornings...since my work schedule has changed and I don't have to be into work until 8am. So since I am used to waking up a little earlier then I need to for a 8am schedule I am going to be using that time to work out. 

Okay NeverEver's its time for me to take care of my sick hubby and enjoy my lazy Sunday! I hope you all have a wonderful one and may your Monday be light! 

No comments :

Post a Comment