How was your Labor Day? Mine was sun filled...and I did get burned. I really tried to avoid that by putting on sunscreen every hour and half but I still turned red.
It was a beach day! Yay...well not really because there is a 'Red Warning' out on the coast today, meaning that there is a very strong rip current. We were only allowed to go up to our knees on the water. The exceptions were the surfers and people with flippers.
| The ocean was just waves and foam |
| The Family! |
Did I mention that the water was cold? No? Well it was, so since we really couldn't go in that far I didn't go in that much...BUT I did keep my Body Media on and took 144 pictures! It was a workout to walk in the sand but it was worth it.
![]() |
| September Goals! |
I started this blog on July 23rd not knowing what I was doing...if it would be read...or even if I would keep this blog up. However, I have gone 42 days on this blog! I have lost 10 pounds! I also have people reading this blog!
I have accomplished quite a bit. But I wanted to write down what I am reaching for. You all have been quite inspirational in getting me where I am working towards!
- Lose another 10 pounds! I believe 10 pounds a month is a safe and yet still challenging amount to lose!
- Cook Food on the Weekends! I really am trying to get into the swing of cooking food and getting in the healthy habit. It is completely do-able!
So I had to stop myself from adding on goal after goal...but I stopped here. I have over loaded myself with so many goals and I didn't accomplish anything. So smaller is better right here!
However, I can't forget my Daily Stats!
Have to say...this month has started out amazing! By the way, I didn't forget about my Monday Weigh In...I just have to wait till tomorrow. Sorry NeverEver's!
So what are your goals for this month NeverEver's?
However, I can't forget my Daily Stats!
![]() |
| Walk on the beach is a GREAT workout! |
So what are your goals for this month NeverEver's?


No comments :
Post a Comment