How has your Friday been?
It has been a wonderful day since the Hubby has the day off and I, well I still don't have a job so ya. The So. Cal weather is not going with the idea that it is Fall and therefore should be cooler but we haven't gotten the memo, there is a heat wave hitting us this weekend.
| Cinnamon and Peach MultiGrain Pancakes |
After lazying around the house we went to get some stuff from Target. We are going to a movie marathon tomorrow for Indiana Jones, I personally can't wait, but I wanted to pick up some 'Healthy Snacks' so I wouldn't be stuck with popcorn and candies.
Got some almonds, Special K bars, and Low Fat Ruffles. All of which is better then popcorn when your in a theater for 4 movies in a row. Its a good thing Harrison Ford is so damn sexy!
Anyways, Hubby surprised me by looking at plates for my food on the blog. I was talking with him earlier that I didn't like the way my pictures were coming out. We are talking about getting a new camera one of these days, but for now think these will help.
I never would have really picked these colors out but Hubby has some creative tastes and came out with this.
Again something I wouldn't have picked out but this is one of my favorite ones that we got.
I really have no idea how the picture came out sideways but it did. Anyways, I do love the Black vs White look so this one I might be using more often.
I love the contrast here, just like with the black and white. This one just pops a little more I think.
So that was my shopping for my Blog. I never would have thought I would actually be getting things for this but I am happy I have. Makes it even better that it was the Hubby's idea!
Daily Stats Day 51:
Yesterday was an amazing workout. Went to the park like normal but instead of just walking it I actually jogged in intervals around the park. Never have I done that before. It has been astounding me that I am jogging but able to keep it up!
Okay NeverEver's enjoy your weekend! Also let me know what you think about my new plates!

No comments :
Post a Comment