I didn't think I was going to be able to post tonight, as I had a cousins birthday party! Yay for Wendii turning 19 and on her 2nd day at Cal State Dominguez! Did I mention that I was able to stay away from that delicious looking cake!
| Birthday!!!! |
You know I really don't like the pictures that my iTouch takes...I mean really why is it so blurry?? Grr! Okay, so I was on the rush as my Body Pump class ended at 8:25, started earlier then usual, so rushed home, quick shower and well my awesome outfit came out of it. Yes I am totally working it ^_^.
| Able to get ready right after my gym time! |
| Hubby and I |
| Yummy! Yummy! Yummy!! |
Here is my Stats for Day 36:
![]() |
| Yay for 1056 calorie deficit! |
Oh on a side note, my 'Before' Pictures came in and I can not wait to show them to you guys tomorrow!
So NeverEver's, how do you handle birthdays? A free pass? or a little off the top? or nothing at all? Today was a nothing at all type day but there has been days that I have done a free pass.

No comments :
Post a Comment