I have to say...there is a reason why I avoided spin. I watched them all spinning on the bikes that go no where. Listened to the instructor say 'Turn the knob a turn and half, We will be feeling it this song' and watched while the people come out drenched but still smiling!
While watching I always said 'That is to hard' or 'You aren't at that level yet, workout some more and then you can go to that class'. Well today I decided I was tired of listening to that inner voice telling me I couldn't do it yet.
So before I was able to talk myself out of it, and I am a good talker outer, I signed myself up for Spin at 24 Hour Fitness. And to MAKE sure I went I made sure everyone who follows me on twitter knew I was going...I wasn't going to back out now that there was 'internet pressure' on me!
Well the results were in someways exactly what I thought it would be...VERY FREAKING HARD!! But I made it through. Only stopping 2x, and that was to get more water and I only went during a 'Water Break'. That is where you sit in the 'saddle' and drink water while still spinning. I wasn't always able to stay out of the 'saddle' but I made sure if I sat my rump down I still moved my legs!
I am proud to say that when I walked out of the class I was one of those 'drenched but still smiling' people!
Anyways back to my Weigh In Day!
Have to say...I didn't lose a pound last week. Although I really am not surprised as I was dealing with some lawyer issues and was traveling all over So. Cal. i have to say that I am more proud of the fact that I didn't GAIN any weight! Now that is something to celebrate!!
Here is my stats for Monday;
![]() |
| Not a bad day |
So I wanted to add a new thing here for Manic Weigh In Monday's...that is my weekly schedule, or what I am planning on doing! Here it is
- Tuesday: Les Mils Body Pump, followed by 45 minutes on a cardio machine, not sure which one though
- Wednesday: There is a new class called H.I.I.T or (High Intensity Interval Training) which I want to try. If there is no post on Wednesday night it means I didn't survive the class ^_^. Also looking for a new job, yay fun!
- Thursday: I really want to do a Zumba day for Thursday, but it depends on the H.I.I.T class. I might make this day a walk in the park day!
- Friday: My Wonderful Day of Rest!
- Saturday: Also a sorta day of rest as the Hubby and I use this as our day together
- Sunday: Gym workout with a buddy, never know what I will be doing ^_~
Okay NeverEver's, so what do you think about the 'Weekly Schedule'? What are your plans for this weeks work out?
Have a good night NeverEver's!


No comments :
Post a Comment